Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quick Updates

Quick updates: More to come tomorrow for WLW.

1. I am still just like my father. This time we can thank Aunt Dorothy for reminding me. I also think I am just like her. Freaky concepts I know. But I think they, and I are all intelligent somewhat stubborn individuals with strong opinions and valid arguments. We are well-intentioned and good hearted, there may even be some scruples involved...

2. Sometimes when you're depressed, which I am not ashamed to admit I have been battling, you just need to talk about your feelings. Find a good friend that can listen and be patient. Sometimes you just need to be the one to do the talking.

3. I am honored to be standing up in the wedding of Ericia Thrash and Dave Caras. I know how stressful planning all of that jazz can get, but she is handling it so well and is going to be a beautiful bride. I don't have a link to her dress but if you want to see the Maids, check us out here and here. I am pretty sure those are the ones.

No comments: