Saturday, March 22, 2008

Life: It's Known to Giveth and Taketh

Easter is tomorrow, the World should be full of life. Spring flowers, pastel eggs, and buds on trees. It's not. What it is full of is SNOW. March 22 and Michigan is once again the icy mess that is generally reserved for February.

But life, in its attempt to make me happy, threw me a bone. When I walked out to dust off (plow-out) my car this morning, my walk was done, and my driveway! But who? Peterson, nah, he does our walk from time to time, but only because it's on the way to Christine's, a woman I think he'll strive to impress until forever.

While driving to the gym I realized it had to be Dave. I called him right away to tell him how thankful we were. It really was such a nice surprise.

See, I think life had Dave snow-blow for us because they are moving, and since life was busy taketh-ing away our great neighbor, life decided to also giveth a little.

No comments: