Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Weight loss Wednesdays, So it's Wednesday again

Monday expressed a lot of what is happening in my workout life, but there are a few more details from the weekend that I feel I must share.

I weighed myself Saturday. Up. I can't begin to explain the devastation I feel.

But I begin... at the gym. While on the elliptical, I look to my right, and who is there, this guy, checking me out. I mean staring me down, and not in the "I want to be on that machine so don't you dare give it to someone else," kind of way.

If you haven't guessed by now, that guy was my sweet husband, always trying to make me feel good about myself, even in paint speckled sweats and a ratty old ESPN shirt.

Then I look left, and there was this woman. And my husband was checking her out too! And to top it off, she was fat, like face lost all definition, waddle around, you shouldn't wear those pants pudge-master.

I was standing on the end. Next to the mirror. Horrible. Today is not so positive, I know. My silver lining can only be that Kevin doesn't see it. He is like Niles when Daphne was chunking out over the stress of their relationship. To him, I am as I always have been, except with a few more grays.

I must reiterate, if only for myself, do not obsess over the scale and keep trying.

My goal for the week
Cardio = 3 hours by Sunday.

This was not so inspirational. So I will leave you with some...


That is Ella, the most determined animal I know.

1 comment:

Little Sailing Girl said...

Is that your bunny? Adorable!