Thursday, March 27, 2008

A new camera

I had been asking for a new camera. I wanted a digital SLR, and there are many things that kind of camera can do. I don't know how to do any of them, but I am willing to learn. The only reason I want the camera so badly is that it can take pictures fast, and lots them. I love taking candid pictures and the moment is lost so quickly.

After some NPR listening I learned of another camera I might just have to have too. It is one that while usable by all, it is not covered in pink rhinestones, was designed with women in mind. As I go through the interview I find that cameras are being made that auto-focus at an arms length. That's right, it is designed that way because women love to gather their friends and reach out and snap a picture. The camera will even take three pictures in the one flash so you have a better chance of getting a good smile. This is supposed to be one, I can't find anything that calls out the group shot though.


I know women do this, I have done it and my friends do it too. Heck the picture above is Kevin doing it. And yes, he is doing it because my arm wasn't long enough to get us in the picture. What an awesome idea. Keep the gadgets coming!

No comments: