Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Weight loss Wednesdays, and I refuse to workout

As mentioned Monday, the headaches have mostly passed, and my irrational yelling at poor Kevin is back down to its normal level. That is probably still not that great.

So the break down. I did around 3 hours of cardio. Gold Star indeed. I have worked out everyday since my last WLW post. That is a lot of self-control. But it is not enough. I need more. This is not to say that the exercises have lacked difficulty, I just want more, faster. Today, I want sleep. I am starting to think that I am not noticing changes because I have not been sleeping. Sleep is when the body heals, and prepares for the next day.

I dedicate tonight to rest and sleep.


After all, I have been eating pretty darn good for me foods. I indulge in a cookie once in a while, and drink water, tea, and occasionally some kombucha tea. Big thanks to my Green friend for introducing it to me. I even eat cantaloupe. Gross I know. I try to pretend it is a fruit I enjoy, but the real benefit of eating things you don't really like is...you won't eat too much, just enough to fill you up.

This week is about:
Getting the right amount of sleep.
Eating no cookies?
More cardio and strength training.

This week is not about:
Easter Candy.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm very impressed by your resilience. And love the kombucha mention. We'll have to hit up Whole Foods in the near future.

Amy W. said...

I didn't do very well with the whole 'ignore the easter candy' thing.