Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weight loss Wednesdays: Walking the dog is a total gym

Though it has been gray and unappealing outside, I have managed to take Bailey, my not so brilliant dog, for a several walks. Sometimes she is pretty good. Today we walked past Nunzio and Belmont's house, something about these two make her crazy. I have no idea why these dogs make her nuts (nor do I know their real names) but I am going to count holding her back as an upper body workout along with the cardio, she is like my own total gym.






The eating seems to be improving now that I can cook all my food and carefully plan my meals. Who knows, next week might just be awesome.

This week I plan to add in the "Look Hot in Jeans" workout which starts with some releves. You know a leg workout is on the right track when it starts with a ballet move.

No comments: