Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sweet came back! and Recital info

Today there were some fabulous homemade cookies at work and yeah, I ate a few. I am glad I did. I can't help it, food is a reward.

So off I went to the gym to pay for my indulgence. I have to look good, meaning not terrible, when recital comes around in a few weeks.

If you would like to attend the info is:

Friday, April 25, 2008 or Saturday, April 26, 2008

7:00pm - 9:00pm

Sterling Heights High School
12901 15 Mile Rd.
Sterling Heights, MI

Tickets are $13.00 in advance and $15 at the door. If you would like me to buy yours please get your money to me.

If you are coming Saturday the plan is to head out to the bar after I show off all my time spent at the barre, so let me know and I will reserve a seat for you! lgibalawarren AT gmail

No comments: