Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weight loss Wednesdays, I want results!

Yet another week of attempted weight loss. And I am down, but not nearly enough, why does tons of exercise get so easily ruined by a night of wine, cheese, and cake?

I did eat better this week, for the most part, and I exercised pretty regularly. Kevin and I did a workout at Bally Monday that I am still aching from. The sad news for tonight’s workout plan is I definitely hurt my foot at dance last night. Better rest it for a day or so...

The three dollars a day savings plan is working pretty well and I rarely have pop anymore (soda for you non-Michiganders).

Food: I tried the Chili’s Guiltless Black Bean Burger. Guilt free in so many ways, low fat, and at $5.99 it is one of the most affordable meals on the menu. This was one of the best veggie burgers I've ever had. It was flavorful, zesty, a splash of ranch and the perfect texture. The steamed veggies it was served with were still a little crisp, no mushy baby food, an excellent meal all around.

Lose that muffin top! That is my primary visual goal for the next few weeks. I refuse, REFUSE to buy pants that fit, I own plenty of pants, and I can wear them all, provided I wear a billowing sweater on top. I did some digging and found some muffin top banishing tips, and unfortunately, they did not include eating the tops of muffins. The workout is basically interval training i.e., a burst of cardio and then some targeted ab moves.

Do’s and Don'ts for the week:

Do
Exercise at least 4 days
Make good food choices; side of veggies, yogurt, fruit
Drink water
Lose muffin tops
Try on a current pair of jeans you own that don't fit quite right; make fitting in them better the goal for March!

Don't
Weigh yourself daily
Obsess over food
Eat dessert unless you've had all your fruit and vegetables for the day
Snack out of boredom
Eat muffin tops

4 comments:

Rachael said...

hey you. it sounds like you are doing good. and i can't say anything about the wine and cheese because those that know me know i love wine and cheese. Or just wine! it is always a work in progress, i've been eating more junk food than i normally do but thats ok as long as i eat mostly healthy. here is my little tip. No matter what everyday focus on what you like most about yourself.

Amy W. said...

Wine and cheese are so delicious...but you sound like you are doing pretty good! Keep up the excellent work!

Dana Weeks said...

But the tops are the only reason to eat a muffin.

Dwigh Marquez said...

We can get rather cranky. Do you want leaded Vidhigra Reviews or unleaded? I am astonished when I see the foundation.