Monday, February 4, 2008

Extra, extra, read all about it!

A few nights ago our dog, Bailey, was barking at 5 a.m. This greatly concerned my husband, Kevin, because she doesn’t bark without reason.

Kevin: The dog was barking and she doesn't bark just to bark. So I got up, and there was a car parked in our driveway, and the door was open! And it was in our DRIVEWAY!
Me: um, a car, at 5, in our driveway?
Kevin: YES!
Me: um, and is there now a paper on your front porch?
Kevin: um, oh, that makes sense. Well, at least she told me someone was there.

I love him!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Oh, the voice of reason. - mvl

Anonymous said...

This blog was supposed to be witty and funny and NOT at my expense!

-HB

Dana Weeks said...

But dear H2, the things you say are funny

RoseAnn Nicolai said...

It is true, he is funny.

Ericia said...

If that was at my house the conversations would have gone more like this.. Ericia~ "CALL THE POLICE!!!! There is a crazy person here!!!!" Dave~ "Ericia, go back to sleep!"