Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Time spent at the Barre

Tonight was dance night. I watched the lyrical class while I ate my dinner and went over steps in my head. I worked the Aerosmith number with all I had, even if my toes weren't pointed on that kick, I was feeling good. Then tap! I put so much into the first run through I could hardly breathe the rest of the hour. Best feeling ever! Certainly I am not a great dancer, but I feel great dancing. It's that thing in life that always makes my day, even when I am frustrated and can't seem to get it right, Dance=Happy.

My summer rehearsal wish list:

More than a Memory - Garth Brooks (hear it)
Apologize - Timbaland feat. One Republic (hear it)
Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance (hear it)
Fragile - Delta Goodrem (hear it, and see a great piece)

It's doubtful that I will get one of these, but hey, no need not to want, that would be un-American. Okay, exhausted and in need of a shower. More informative post tomorrow.

No comments: