Sunday, May 18, 2008

So you think you can step it up and dance?

This weekend has been a nonstop dance marathon. MTV has been playing "So You Think You Can Dance" with Bravo catching us all up on "Step it up and Dance." It's pretty much all I did, along with making up a ton of choreography I will never use. At least I got a bit of a workout in as I put together the numbers.

"Step It Up and Dance" has some interesting choreography and guests and of course, overly dramatic but pretty good dancers. And Jessica Spano (on Crack?) also known as the 2008 Elizabeth Berkley. She is in great shape, but maybe too great. What makes her hold her eyes open like that? Not wanting to start rumors about what she is or isn't on, I will simply ask, does she seem normal?

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

Remember when Jessie Spano was winning dance contests with AC Slater on Saved by the Bell?

RoseAnn Nicolai said...

Though I should not admit this, she ended up dancing with Zack as the "preppies" Kelly and Salter in pink spandex with long flame-like sequins, and then Screech and Lisa win it all with the Sprain! Oh man, after that I need to hide for at least a month.

I should have said yes, and man did I love that show!