Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nutcracker Auditions: Detroit

I was looking around the web for musical auditions for my friend who is currently without the Internet, (I can't imagine), when I came across an announcement for Joffery Ballet's Nutcracker in Detroit.

It is, of course, the children's audition but, if you're between 8 and 15 years old, I say go for it!



DATE: Saturday, September 27, 2008
PLACE: Ford Center for Arts and Learning, Detroit Opera House (across from Comerica Park)1526 Broadway Detroit, MI 48226 *use Broadway entrance

GROUP A
11 – 15 years old
4’5” – 5’2” tall
4 plus years of ballet training

GROUP B
8 – 14 years old
4’ – 5’2” tall
1 – 4 years of ballet training

Rehearsals start in September and the show runs 6 times Thanksgiving weekend. For full details and how to register, click here.

Orginal image can be found here.

No comments: